Named Workplace Leader
Ovum Ranks Working Solutions as a Leader Company
PLANO, Texas (October 1, 2014)– Industry analyst firm Ovum ranks Working Solutions a market leader for companies seeking proven, home-based outsourcing services—putting it on the enterprise shortlist.
Published this month, the Ovum Decision Matrix offers enterprises a roadmap in selecting the best home-based outsourcing services across industries—with Working Solutions of Plano, Texas, among the leaders’ category. In its findings, Ovum evaluated several criteria for service providers, including:
- Features – assessing training, pricing, workforce optimization and other vital areas
- Execution – weighing several categories, such as channel expertise, virtualized delivery, management experience and other important metrics
- Market impact – measuring categories that include—but are not limited to—revenues, vertical industry penetration and sizes of companies served
“The features of Working Solutions’ home agent offering are very solid relative to the competition,” according to Peter Ryan, principal analyst for Ovum IT Services who wrote the report.
“In fact, Working Solutions was at or ahead of the industry average in a broad range of categories, which speaks to the expertise and experience of this firm.”
In its report, Ovum cites the company’s strong points, including:
- Financial strength—revenues dispersed across different sectors
- Stable leadership—executives with broad, well-established industry expertise
- Diversity of clients—track record of serving various-sized firms across industries
- Ability to attract talent—well positioned to respond to new opportunities
- Adaptive offering—flexibility to change with business needs of clients and their customers
“It’s always good to make the shortlist, reaffirming our reputation as a long-time market leader, “said CEO Tim Houlne. “And while longevity is no guarantee of success, it does show staying power in serving our clients and their customers well.”
In identifying the market leaders, the report calls out the intense competition, strong offerings and best-in-class business models. Ranking Working Solutions, Ryan writes that Ovum anticipates the company “…will remain a top-line vendor in the home agent space for the foreseeable future.”
About Working Solutions
With 20 years of success, Working Solutions is recognized for home-based contact center solutions by industry analysts Gartner and Ovum. Based in Plano, Texas, the company’s U.S network has independent agents in 50 states. Fast and fluid, this workforce of sales, customer care and technical experts serves clients across many industries—from healthcare to retail to travel and hospitality. Working Solutions is on demand for your brand.
1820 Preston Park Blvd.,
Plano, TX 75093
Ph: 972-964-4800 x296